Get document designs that match your brand, showcase your content, and help you stand out.
You've put your heart and soul and all your expertise into the content of your courses, e-books, and opt-ins.
Don't blow all your hard work by presenting boring, lackluster PDFs to your audience. Your content (and audience) deserves PDFs that pop, shine, and arrive on time!
Work with Jewels Branch and ...
transform your double spaced, Times New Roman, research paper look-a-like PDFs into beautiful on-brand works of art that you're proud to show off.
save yourself from the frantic, last minute launch disasters that almost always happen when you’ve hired a friend (instead of a pro) to design your pdfs.
end the headaches of do-it-yourself design by letting us polish your PDFs while you focus on the parts of business you love.
Designed by Jewels Branch for online businesses like yours...
Pricing starts at $300. We provide quotes customized to your specific project needs. Quotes are based on word count, complexity of design, functionality and interactivity requested, marketing goals for the project, turnaround time required, and custom design options requested. Designs are created in professional layout software (InDesign on Mac), unless otherwise requested.
Stand out from the crowd with custom designed:
- recipe books
- course materials
- course worksheets
- opt-in freebies
- client intake forms
- training manuals
- sell sheets
- conference handouts
- + more
All PDF design projects include:
- Pre-Design consultation.
- Cover and interior page design mockups.
- One-on-one design mockups review (Zoom).
- One round of revisions to mockups.
- Input of your final content into approved design.
- One round of revisions to final design.
- Delivery as PDF file.
We also offer these custom design options:
- Stock photography and illustrations.
- Design of 3D, product mockup, and promotional images.
- Design of social media graphics.
- Creation of interactive elements, like hyperlinks and fillable forms.
- Design of multiple mockups.
- Additional rounds of revisions.
- Design in Word or Pages.
- Creation of template for your future use.
- Delivery of source files.