Prioritize Your Business Projects in 15 Minutes with this Printable Planner
Use this monthly project planner to help prioritize your business (and life) projects. Make a plan so you’ll know exactly what steps to take to keep your business (and life) moving forward. Less second guessing and more doing!
Imagine the Possibilities
Download the calendar, commit to taking one tiny action per day, and see how much progress you can make.
The November calendar pdf includes 13 printable planning worksheets:
- “Priority Projects Planner” worksheet to help you sort through all your projects and decide which are most important in November
- November calendar with space to write out your top three priorities for the month, and top three priorities for each weekday
- Q4 Goals worksheet to help you keep track of your goals and actions steps for the quarter
- “Tiny Steps Tracker” to help you track daily progress on your top three projects
- “Achieving My Goals” fill in the bubbles worksheet, so you can visually see your progress toward a specific goal
- “Good Habits” worksheet to track your project on any habits you are trying to incorporate into your life this month (exercise, walking, etc.)
- “This Week” worksheet to help you plot out what needs to be done each day of the week
- “Daily To Do” worksheet with lines for tasks to be completed and checked off each day
- “Project Plan” worksheet to help you plan next steps to take in your project and due dates for those steps
- “Mini Weekly To Do List” which you can print and cut in half to make a tiny reminder sheet for your desk
- “Big Brain Dump” worksheet, where you can write out all the things that are currently taking up space in your brain
- “Today Planned” worksheet with a by-hour breakdown of the day, activity, project, and location
- “My Weekdays Planned” worksheet with a by-hour breakdown of the week, day-by-day so you can see big picture what your weeks looks like
Speed up Your Planning
In addition, watch this video to see how to use this monthly project planner to choose your three most important projects for November!