Building Your Beautiful Online Brand...
Here are some resources to get you started.
Brand and Be Seen
Brand and Be Seen is a series of blog posts offering brand style guides for fictional brands to inspire you to create your own beautiful brand. Feel free to use the font combinations and color palettes as you wish. Happy branding!
- Technology Consultant
- Financial Coach
- Spa and Salon
- Upholstery Pro
- Jewelry Maker
- Family Law Firm
- Digital Strategist
- Fitness Coach
- App Developer
How Visualization & Dreaming Influence Design
My client dreamed for her businesses. She visualized the future. Her dreams, her visions for her business, and her willingness to share them with me, all contributed to the creation of a brand that shines.
- 5 Sites for Finding Color Inspiration
- 3 Sites for Color Scheme Exploration
- 3 Sites that Make Color Palettes from Photos
- Design Jargon Translated – Color
- What’s That Color?
- Finding Fonts for Your Brand: 5 Free for Commercial Use Resources
- Finding Fonts for Your Brand: 8 Premium Typography Resources
- Understanding Font Licenses for Your Online Business
- 2 Free Tools to Help You Identify Fonts
- Where to Find Free Stock Photos: 36 Sites
- Finding Images for Your Brand: 12 Stock Photography Sites
- Finding Images for Your Brand: Creative Commons
- Finding Images for Your Brand: 5 Free for Commercial Use Stock Image Sites
- Finding Images for Your Brand: Public Domain
- Finding Images for Your Brand: Vector Illustrations and Icons
- Finding Image Styles that Work for Your Brand
- Finding Image Styles that Work for Your Brand Part 2
- Design Jargon Translated – Vectors
Do online businesses need a logo? A list of the source files and information you’ll want to receive as part of any logo design/branding package you purchase.